What is the Event Services Online Scheduling Request Form?
- This Form is the mechanism for requesting an audio or web conference with Event Services.
Who can use the Event Services Online Scheduling Request Form?
- You may complete a request for scheduling if your email address is associated with an Event Services account. If not, you may submit the form, however an Event Services representative will contact you to set up your Account before your request can be scheduled.
How long does it take to complete the Event Services Online Scheduling Request Form?
- You should be able to complete the Form in just a few minutes.
When will I get my conference details (e.g. dial-in number)?
- You will receive your information in 1 to 2 business days, typically. If you need your details sooner, please let us know in the Special Instructions field.
Can I still submit a paper scheduling form?
- In order to improve our scheduling process, we will no longer be accepting paper forms.
Who do I call for questions or help?
- If you are not authorized to use the form, are having difficulty completing it or need advice on the right configuration for your conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I need to make a change to my conference after I submit my request?
- After you submit your request, you will receive a receipt via email. Simply forward that receipt to email@example.com and preface it with the details of your change.
What if I need to cancel my conference after I submit my request?
- After you submit your request, you will receive a receipt via email. Simply forward that receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and preface it with cancellation instructions.
I’m trying to select an option but it’s greyed out. What’s wrong?
- The Form uses smart logic, meaning it recognizes configuration choices that are and are not compatible. If an option is greyed out it’s incompatible with a previous selection. Conference size and speaker line are the fields that most often result in subsequent features being unavailable.